+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pilot Program in artificial intelligence and IT

razi1234

Apr 10, 2024
Hi,
Anybody changed their work place after CSQ application? If it is the case, is it required that we get new AVIS from tech-competences for the new employment, or just submitting new work attestation and payslips is enough?
Hi, did you find any answer for this situation? I contacted Quebec immigration and they said the job that you had when you apply is important. If you change jobs it's fine, but if we request information or documents from your old job you should be able to provide it.

Last edited:

coolGamer

Feb 23, 2024
Hello All ,

-Has anyone received any updates from MIFI regarding their CSQ recently? (Information Technology (IT) and Visual Effects (VE) Pilot Program)-
-It's been almost 5 months, and there have been no updates on my file (status showing: Waiting for Treatment since December 2023).
-In general, how long does it take to receive a response?

Naj28072024

Apr 23, 2024
Hello All ,

-Has anyone received any updates from MIFI regarding their CSQ recently? (Information Technology (IT) and Visual Effects (VE) Pilot Program)-
-It's been almost 5 months, and there have been no updates on my file (status showing: Waiting for Treatment since December 2023).
-In general, how long does it take to receive a response?
I have the same situation, please tell me your updates.