Interview........
08-03-2012 Positive
Passport Req..
18-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
Both scenarios whether common law or married have to prove just the same. Common Law does have more to prove of having a genuine relationship since they are already living together as opposed to spouses spouses living apart. They may have more pics, obviously way more time spent together etc. Both cases have to submit pretty much the same documentation but common law cases should in fact have way more evidence. In both cases, submit documentation of times spent together and when apart, communication logs. Ofcourse spouses one may have less pics as opposed to someone in a common law relationship but subbmitting 100 plus pics does not consttitute a genuine marriage. Additonally, you don't want to overwhelm the VO with all these pics. 30 pics showing key moments should suffice.

Alem_alem

Sep 30, 2011
Supporting photos question.

i am confused ... on the sponsor application there is no mention of photos only the applicant form does. i am wrong?

greenish

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alem_alem said:
Supporting photos question.

i am confused ... on the sponsor application there is no mention of photos only the applicant form does. i am wrong?
You are right :)

You don't need to prove the genuity of your relationship for the sponsor application. Proving that your relationship is genuine and ongoing is part of the PR aplication.

Alem_alem

Sep 30, 2011
So is this mean that engagment photos, wedding photos and sponsor visitation air tickets proof not be included with the sponsor form? help pls

greenish

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alem_alem said:
SO is this mean that engagment photos, wedding photos and sponsor visitation air tickets proof not be included with the sponsor form? help pls
You will send both applications, sponsor and PR, as one package to CPC-M or CPC-V (depending on wheter you are doing inland or outland). Since you are sending both applications as 1 package, you should include all supporting documents, such as pictures, in that package.
So, everything will be included with the sponsor forms. All the supporting documents that you have and the PR application forms.

Alem_alem

Sep 30, 2011
so.. say if put all wedding photos in one envelope and lable wedding photos thats good enough for both applicant and sponsor. right? if that the case then i guess the mississaga processing center just looks at the photos and pass them all over to the outland for the applicant. ok thanks greenish

greenish

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alem_alem said:
so.. say if put all wedding photos in one envelope and lable wedding photos thats good enough for both applicant and sponsor. right? if that the case then i guess the mississaga processing center just looks at the photos and pass them all over to the outland for the applicant. ok thanks greenish
yes, you got it :)