+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Physiotherapy

urjita

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Hi my cousin had done master in physiotherapy from India. Can any one suggest international study in Canada for physiotherapy. Which colledge is good in torrento

urjita

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
How much time IRCTC taking for application of Canada visitor visa.
We see online that we are checking your eligibility and your backgrond checking is in progress

urjita

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
We had applied for visitor visa from me and my husband. It got rejected inspite of showing assets and fund. My daughter is PR and son is on work permit
Reason saws insufficient fund and you will not come India back. This reason they give to many of our relatives. I am still working and husband has government job.
Any one have any idea is it advisable to reapply or to wait

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
We had applied for visitor visa from me and my husband. It got rejected inspite of showing assets and fund. My daughter is PR and son is on work permit
Reason saws insufficient fund and you will not come India back. This reason they give to many of our relatives. I am still working and husband has government job.
Any one have any idea is it advisable to reapply or to wait
How long was your visit? How much in funds did you show? Your children’s funds do not have to be considered.

Did you include employment letters with approved leave? Are these jobs you have held for a long time? Any other ties to home country?

urjita

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Our visit us for 4 weeks .we had sawn fund of 5 lac in bank and other immovable assets and also liquid assets .
Didn't understand your question for children fund .
We didn't attached sanction of our leave
We are helping out jobs since last 30 years in same organisation and also my husband is in government body
We have ties in our country

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Our visit us for 4 weeks .we had sawn fund of 5 lac in bank and other immovable assets and also liquid assets .
Didn't understand your question for children fund .
We didn't attached sanction of our leave
We are helping out jobs since last 30 years in same organisation and also my husband is in government body
We have ties in our country
You, not your kids, show your own funds. You provided bank statements of about $9k for a 4 week visit? That is not a lot of money. It shows you are using all your savings for a visit to Canada. Immovable assets are not liquid funds.

You say you have ties to your country? What are your ties? You and your husband need employment letters with approved leave.

urjita

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
$9k per applicant ?
Our ties are our my father
Liquid funds in way of mutual funds. Shares , gold , each we had sawns in way of CA certified balance sheet

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
$9k per applicant ?
Our ties are our my father
Liquid funds in way of mutual funds. Shares , gold , each we had sawns in way of CA certified balance sheet
Sorry whose father? A father is not a tie unless living with you and showing 24/7 care, doctor’s note for care etc. If coming for 4 weeks then who is caring for your father. Include a note from the caregiver.

Liquid funds are your bank accounts and mutual funds.