+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Physical presence Calculator

rohitdahiya07

Feb 12, 2018
Hi
I want to apply for the Canadian citizenship but i m not sure about the trips for last 5 years as there are so many small trips to US and to India and few other countries so how to use the calculator .

Thank You

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Its a long and dull process but it has to be done. You fill out every absence from Canada - look at travel records, passport stamps, receipts etc etc. You need it to be as accurate as possible as it will only cause delays later on if they thinking you are lying or not including everything

rohitdahiya07

Feb 12, 2018
Its a long and dull process but it has to be done. You fill out every absence from Canada - look at travel records, passport stamps, receipts etc etc. You need it to be as accurate as possible as it will only cause delays later on if they thinking you are lying or not including everything
Thank You for the reply
I can try to be as accurate as i can but some of the stamps are faded due to moisture so in that case what to do and my I94 is like 3 pages so i have to fill all the dates ???

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Thank You for the reply
I can try to be as accurate as i can but some of the stamps are faded due to moisture so in that case what to do and my I94 is like 3 pages so i have to fill all the dates ???
Yes you do. Copy EVERYTHING from the I94. And all other non-US trips of course.

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
You can request border crossing information from the CBSA and from the CBP (if you're from a visa exempt country you can use https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home though that site is not guaranteed to be complete. Making a FOIA request is much slower but more accurate).

You can check your bank/credit card records, diary, passports, etc.

Yes, you have to fill all the dates (including day trips). Some people on the forum have submitted physical presence calculations that ran 17 pages...

Being inaccurate or incomplete can lead the reviewing officer to question your presence, and you may then find that you will have to acquire and provide a lot more information (search the forum for "RQ" and "PPQ" to see what kind of information they may request in that case).

rohitdahiya07

Feb 12, 2018
One More question so i visited my gf in USA frequently so do i have to provide all the address she lived thr and do i have to get a police clearance from USA and from India before filing

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
Were you in the US for 183 days or more during the last four years? Then yes, you have to provide a PCC from the US.
Were you in India for 183 days or more during the last four years? Then yes, you have to provide a PCC from India.

The PCCs have to have been issued at the end of, or after your most recent stay during your eligibility period.

Zhykoff

May 15, 2018

In " List time with Canadian temporary resident or protected person status "
shows red line with " You have not completed all fields (*) or they have not been entered correctly."
there is just 3 title
* Type -"protected person " *From date: …… *To date:
I tried many times but nothing .
I chose "protected person" in 2# date when I received status protected person 3# date when I received permeant resident.
What I have done wrong ?
Please need Help !

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
Hi,

I arrived in Canada on March 1, 2016 as a visitor, I left Canada on August 24, 2016. I went to the USA until December 14, 2016 and I came back to Canada as a visitor again.

Then, I became as a Permanent Resident/landed immigrant on September 11, 2017 and my eligibility period is from 2015-03-15 to 2020-03-15.

Should I include my travel outside Canada before landing?

USA 2016-08-24 / 2016-12-14

SPAIN 2015-10-18 / 2015-12-03

Thank you