+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

photos rejected

greenlicious

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I was contacted by the government because they said that my pictures for my PR card did not meet the requirement. I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced this and how long is the turn around time for the PR card?

Thanks a lot in advance

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
greenlicious said:
Hi everyone,

I was contacted by the government because they said that my pictures for my PR card did not meet the requirement. I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced this and how long is the turn around time for the PR card?

Thanks a lot in advance
follow this thread , there are so many like you.......

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/track-your-pr-card-timeline-and-processing-times-here-t394703.1275.html

sammy1976

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-216
Doc's Request.
Schedule A, 17/sep/2016
Nomination.....
N / A
AOR Received.
31-08-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront / 30-08-2016
Med's Done....
16-09-2016 / Passed
Interview........
not needed yet
Passport Req..
Dec 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 9, 2017
LANDED..........
INLAND
they changed photo size new size is 50mm x 70mm with white background face size must be 31mm x 36 mm search pr card photosize online

babilon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Hi all,

My wife just received an email from CIC saying that her photo does not meet the required specifications. I am the primary applicant and it looks like they accepted mine as I haven't received any email. We had our photos taken at the same place at the same time and don't know what the problem is with her photos. The important point is that in the letter it says if she doesn't provide the right photos in 30 days, her application will be considered cancelled. We have only one place (Walgreens) that takes Canada passport pictures in our town. Should we drive to the nearest city and get more photos and then send all of them to CIC just to be on the safe side? If we send more than one photo, does it cause any problem? Please advice. Thank you

(The letter she received is below)

"This letter is to inform you that your Permanent Resident (PR) Card cannot be issued without a compliant/acceptable photo. The photograph provided does not meet the required specifications. It is therefore impossible to produce the card until you provide the following:

You must send: Two (2) new photos Your photos must meet the specifications set out in the attached document.

If we do not receive the requested information within 30 days of the date above, your application for a permanent resident card will be considered cancelled."

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Hi all,

My wife just received an email from CIC saying that her photo does not meet the required specifications. I am the primary applicant and it looks like they accepted mine as I haven't received any email. We had our photos taken at the same place at the same time and don't know what the problem is with her photos. The important point is that in the letter it says if she doesn't provide the right photos in 30 days, her application will be considered cancelled. We have only one place (Walgreens) that takes Canada passport pictures in our town. Should we drive to the nearest city and get more photos and then send all of them to CIC just to be on the safe side? If we send more than one photo, does it cause any problem? Please advice. Thank you

(The letter she received is below)

"This letter is to inform you that your Permanent Resident (PR) Card cannot be issued without a compliant/acceptable photo. The photograph provided does not meet the required specifications. It is therefore impossible to produce the card until you provide the following:

You must send: Two (2) new photos Your photos must meet the specifications set out in the attached document.

If we do not receive the requested information within 30 days of the date above, your application for a permanent resident card will be considered cancelled."
any update ??