+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photos for landing interview

dekkalife

Jan 24, 2018
I received an appointment letter for my landing interview the other day, and it requests that along with my COPR, I bring 2 photos for my PR card.

When I called IRCC, the agent stated that because I had supplied 2 photos with the PPR, that I don't need to bring any photos to the interview (one of the photos I supplied with the PPR is now attached to my yet-to-be-signed COPR).

I just want to make sure that this is correct, and I don't have to supply photos, despite it saying so in the letter.

Thanks.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received an appointment letter for my landing interview the other day, and it requests that along with my COPR, I bring 2 photos for my PR card.

When I called IRCC, the agent stated that because I had supplied 2 photos with the PPR, that I don't need to bring any photos to the interview (one of the photos I supplied with the PPR is now attached to my yet-to-be-signed COPR).

I just want to make sure that this is correct, and I don't have to supply photos, despite it saying so in the letter.

Thanks.
The picture attached to your yet-to-be-signed CoPR is what will be used for your PR card. The agent is correct, you don’t need to bring pictures.

Reactions: dekkalife