+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photos after Ready For Visa email

saribidu

Sep 28, 2020
Hi,

I got a Ready For Visa email on my PR application. The email is asking me to submit my dependents' and my passports to CPC Office in Ottawa.

I am a US resident and could not get passport photos with Canadian Passport specifications from Walmart, Walgreens or CVS. So I clicked a picture with my phone with a clear background and used https://www.idphoto4you.com/ to create Canadian Passport sized photos to be printed on photo paper at Walgreens.

I got the photos as per the specifications mentioned in www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

However, the link also mentions that I need to get a sign of a commercial photographer at the back of one of the photos for each individual.

How do I get the sign for photos clicked by me? I am not a commercial photographer.

Can someone from US who got the visa stamped on their passport provide me some details on how can I submit the necessary photos as per the specifications? I do not feel like submitting the photos that I have as I fear it may be rejected and cause delays in getting our passports back after stamping.

Any help is appreciated.