+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photograph

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
I have noticed that some people were sent their passports without stamping as the photograph did not meet specifications.. is this primarily the case with hard copy photos submitted with paper applications?

I am able to zoom in and out of the the photograph I submitted with my online application, but by default it opens at 9 cm from chin to crown, when its supposed to be between 3.1 and 3.6 cm.. does anyone know if IRCC will simply zoom out and use it or will they send my passport back ?

sam300

Mar 24, 2021
I have noticed that some people were sent their passports without stamping as the photograph did not meet specifications.. is this primarily the case with hard copy photos submitted with paper applications?

I am able to zoom in and out of the the photograph I submitted with my online application, but by default it opens at 9 cm from chin to crown, when its supposed to be between 3.1 and 3.6 cm.. does anyone know if IRCC will simply zoom out and use it or will they send my passport back ?
I think they use the photo they took during your biometrics appointment. So shouldn't be an issue

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
Why do they ask for photographs as part of the application ?
i’m only curious because some others have been told of their photograph not meeting specifications

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

I think this is more for PR applications than for SPs. For PR you need to send physical copies of photos and they must meet the PR visa specification. They are very strict about that.

Reactions: DevSB