+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photocopy of current passport pages /all the stamps

luckysingh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Canada
Hi everyone,

I hope you guys can help me find out if we need to submit photocopy of our current passpost pages with all the stamps ? It says in the document checklist point # 3.

Does my transcript suffice the and meet requirements for English proficiency or should I sent the copy of my Ielts score card which I took 9 years ago.. ?

Please advise..

Thanks to everyone

CA17CA

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Hi everyone,

I hope you guys can help me find out if we need to submit photocopy of our current passpost pages with all the stamps ? It says in the document checklist point # 3.

Does my transcript suffice the and meet requirements for English proficiency or should I sent the copy of my Ielts score card which I took 9 years ago.. ?

Please advise..

Thanks to everyone
It is clearly mentioned that you only have to submit a copy of the Bio pages of your passport (pages showing your photo, name, date of birth, etc).

For the proof of English, I submitted a copy of my transcript and copy of the General IELTS result I did before during my PR application. You can submit both.

Good luck

luckysingh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Canada
Thanks for your reply guys much appreciated. I was just making sure as I don't want file to be returned as incomplete.

I don't have copy of my General Ielts but will submit a copy of my Academic Ielts score card which I submitted at the time of applying for my student visa.

Muchas Gracias..

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
It has been a week working with the application form to fill out.
I guess if they catch a fault application will be returned ..

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Thanks for your reply guys much appreciated. I was just making sure as I don't want file to be returned as incomplete.

I don't have copy of my General Ielts but will submit a copy of my Academic Ielts score card which I submitted at the time of applying for my student visa.

Muchas Gracias..
IELTS Academic is NOT accepted by IRCC. You need IELTS General.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=572&top=5
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=571&top=5

It might work, but at least officially, they only accept the General test.