CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Hello everyone,

As you know, we are supposed to submit photocopies of all valid and expired passports or travel documents we had them in the past 5 years. Are photocopies of the biographical pages enough? Or do we have to photocopy every single page and to translate the travel stamps?

Thank you and good luck to everyone.

Reactions: emadeen

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
As per doc checklist, says biographical - does that mean all with stamps too?

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
As per doc checklist, says biographical - does that mean all with stamps too?
Hi user828,
No, it doesn't.
I asked my question after reading the instruction guide (Step 3: Gather your documents). It lists "photocopies of all valid and expired passports or travel documents you had in the past 5 years." However, the document checklist _that was updated on Aug. 2017_ states the following "photocopies of biographical pages of passports or travel documents covering the six (6) years immediately before the date of your application".
As you see the document checklist hasn't been updated to reflect Bill c-6 yet, and there is a contradiction between the Instruction Guide and the checklist itself. That is why I am asking about the required photocopies.
Thanks for your reply.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Hi user828,
No, it doesn't.
I asked my question after reading the instruction guide (Step 3: Gather your documents). It lists "photocopies of all valid and expired passports or travel documents you had in the past 5 years." However, the document checklist _that was updated on Aug. 2017_ states the following "photocopies of biographical pages of passports or travel documents covering the six (6) years immediately before the date of your application".
As you see the document checklist hasn't been updated to reflect Bill c-6 yet, and there is a contradiction between the Instruction Guide and the checklist itself. That is why I am asking about the required photocopies.
Thanks for your reply.
It has been updated, download the new one and see Date of form in last bottom page