+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Specifications

psbguy

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Hi,

Citizenship applications for me and family were received on 13th of November 2018, photos of each applicant were attached to related application, but I just discovered that I have missed to print our names on the back of the photos, will that be a cause for application return? anyone was in the same situation?

Thanks for the feedback!

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
It depends on the agent. Some are lenient based on the situation and others are very thorough. When it comes to photo specifications, many people got their applications returned if there was no studio stamp with dates and studio name. I’m not too sure about those who didn’t print their names.

However, if you’re lucky, they will most likely ask you to resend the photos. Worst case scenario, they return the full application and you correct the issue.

According to the specifications:
  • If the photographs do not meet the specifications, you will have to provide new photographs before your application can be processed....
  • Print the name of the person on the back of the photos.

sarab321

Apr 30, 2014
Hi,

Citizenship applications for me and family were received on 13th of November 2018, photos of each applicant were attached to related application, but I just discovered that I have missed to print our names on the back of the photos, will that be a cause for application return? anyone was in the same situation?

Thanks for the feedback!
Hi,

Even i have the same situation. Did you get the AOR or any query. What steps you took