+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

photo requirement

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone! i just want to ask what is the required measurement of the picture that i need to include on my application for PR? Thanks! God bless!

ennaesor

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loida86 said:
hi everyone! i just want to ask what is the required measurement of the picture that i need to include on my application for PR? Thanks! God bless!
just tell them u need passport size for the PR application, I had it done at walmart and they know what is needed for PR application =)
btw, when will u submit your application? I will submit mine on december, I hope we can share timelines =) -Anne

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ennaesor said:
just tell them u need passport size for the PR application, I had it done at walmart and they know what is needed for PR application =)
btw, when will u submit your application? I will submit mine on december, I hope we can share timelines =) -Anne
hi there! thanks for the reply! i'll submit mine next week, still waiting for some docs from my employer. Am looking forward to keeping each other updated about our timelines.. i read here, it now takes 10 months for the first stage approval.. whew! good luck to both of us! cheers!

ennaesor

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
great! we're just about 2 months apart, are u filipino? I am :)

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ennaesor said:
great! we're just about 2 months apart, are u filipino? I am :)
oo, kabayan..pilipinong pilipino! sana wag taung magkaproblema ano.. good luck to both of us!!

rubyalabar

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Nomination.....
21-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
26-10-2010
Med's Request
23-06-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2010 (Aug.6 rec'vd by Ottawa)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2011
LANDED..........
04-02-2011
loida86 said:
oo, kabayan..pilipinong pilipino! sana wag taung magkaproblema ano.. good luck to both of us!!
photos for application for PR is different size as photo for our Philippine passport.

if you're in the Philippines and familiar ka sa Tronix or even Picture City tell them the photos are for Canadian Visa and alam na nila ang size nun.

ennaesor

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oo nga sana nga maging smooth sailing ang papers natin! :) balitaan na lang tau d2 :) good luck!

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
loida86 said:
hi there! thanks for the reply! i'll submit mine next week, still waiting for some docs from my employer. Am looking forward to keeping each other updated about our timelines.. i read here, it now takes 10 months for the first stage approval.. whew! good luck to both of us! cheers!
hi loida did u send your application? ako i just send it nov1 recieve nov 3.

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsongco said:
hi loida did u send your application? ako i just send it nov1 recieve nov 3.
hi wsongco, yup, i sent it oct 31. They got it nov 3. I submitted both my OWP and PR on the same address, in one envelope. ANd at the same time, i forwarded my work permit extension but on a diffeent address. I tracked my docs and found out that although they are both sent to different addresses , with diffrent postal code, only one person received them. the signatory name is the same for both my mails Is this bizarre? or there's nothing to worry about? Thanks! Good luck to all of us.