+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo request for PR Card

dreamerchant

Mar 23, 2015
My wife & child became Permanent Resident at the same time, but didn't receive the PR Card as yet. I've received a letter from CIC to re-submit Photo for my Wife as photograph provided earlier does not meet the required specifications . But the letter doesn't say anything about my child's photo, who is about 4 y/old.

What should I do? Send photo for my wife only or for both wife and child?

Expert comment please. Thank.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment but if they only asked for your wifes photo then thats all they want given PR cards are down to an individual level not a family or dependant level.

jing2307

Dec 3, 2015
@dreamerchant - Its same case with me, my photo was also rejected due to required specifications, but I already received the PR card for my husband and my 3 children. I submitted my new photo to cic together with the letter.

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Hi Experts,

I landed on 6th April 2018 with my Family (Wife+Daughter) and traveled back to Dubai after staying for a week. Yesterday I received email for Photo Re-submission my PR application number. I asked my friend (in Canada) to send the photos which he sent by Canada Ordinary Post without tracking number.

I feel Re submission request is because COPR photos were more than 6 months old. I have below questions, please help to ease the tension.

1. How we can check if photos have reached CIC or not, without tracking number?
2. There is no email for Spouse and Daughter Photo re-submission however their photos were more than 6 month old as well, Shall I send photos of my wife & Daughter with Suplementry identification Form or wait till i get email or letter on the address provided?
3. Shall I send the photos for me again by DHL Dubai to ensure atleast those can be tracked?
4. Would there be any problems sending photos from Overseas as I am not in the Canada physically now.
5. Shall I apply for PRTD and if yes, what reasons could be valid to ensure approval on PRTD.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Kamal Goswami

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
I got photo request on 25 april, 2018 but i could not check the mail for some reasons and missed the deadline. what should I do now ? do i have to pay for the new application. I landed here in toronto on 10th march 2018. Please advice