+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Request For First PR card after received COPR

josebb3007

Oct 16, 2020
Hello, Yesterday I received my COPR, after 21 months, since my application,in one section of my COPR says I should send a copy of my COPR and a photo with some of my data written from behind the photo to the address listed above in order to receive my firts PR card, but there's no physical address described anywhere on the letter,I didn't have an interview, I had no phone contact with any officers.I only received a notification in my email from C.I.C., asking me to review my C.I.C. account, and Here it is, my COPR

So Here the question someone who has received their COPR During COVID-19 Pandemic?
To which address I should send my photo?

Reactions: Zainab umer

SURVIVAL

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hello, Yesterday I received my COPR, after 21 months, since my application,in one section of my COPR says I should send a copy of my COPR and a photo with some of my data written from behind the photo to the address listed above in order to receive my firts PR card, but there's no physical address described anywhere on the letter,I didn't have an interview, I had no phone contact with any officers.I only received a notification in my email from C.I.C., asking me to review my C.I.C. account, and Here it is, my COPR

So Here the question someone who has received their COPR During COVID-19 Pandemic?
To which address I should send my photo?
It says the address listed above, that's the address. You should send 1 photo with stamped date from photographer's shop, write your name, Date of birth & UCI number behind the photo. Then send it to the address which is mentioned on the top of the letter. Don't forget to include a copy of the same letter.

josebb3007

Oct 16, 2020
It says the address listed above, that's the address. You should send 1 photo with stamped date from photographer's shop, write your name, Date of birth & UCI number behind the photo. Then send it to the address which is mentioned on the top of the letter. Don't forget to include a copy of the same letter.
that's the Problem Bro , the letter has none address