+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Problem

Dec 27, 2017
Hello guys,
I have a question. My friends, a family of 3, entered Canada with express entry. They have been in Canada for more than 2 months. Yestersday, they were told that their photos are not suitable for the PR card and they need to provide a new one, otherwise, their PR card will be canceled.
While they are entering in Canada, no one took their photos.

The only photos they provided were:
1) The photos during the Express Entry process
2) The photos during the Visa process

Both photos were accepted during the applications and they finilized the express entry process and received Visa. They just called me and explained the situation.
What do you think the problem is?
Thank you..
In Peace :)

suzipats

Apr 21, 2017
Hello guys,
I have a question. My friends, a family of 3, entered Canada with express entry. They have been in Canada for more than 2 months. Yestersday, they were told that their photos are not suitable for the PR card and they need to provide a new one, otherwise, their PR card will be canceled.

Both photos were accepted during the applications and they finilized the express entry process and received Visa. They just called me and explained the situation.
Thank you..
The photos that we give should be less than 6 months old. If their application form has same pics and application was done more than 6 months ago then that could be a reason.
But you never know what else could be the reason. Sometimes need to just follow what they ask :)

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello guys,

Thank you..
Ask them to visit a nearby photo studio and get newer ones clicked. Submit to IRCC.