+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo not as per specification after landing is completed

Oct 23, 2018
Hi,

Recently we completed our landing. After a couple of weeks my wife received an email saying photos submitted to the office do not meet the requirement. And PR card will not be issued until new photos according to the specification are provided. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any way to contact the office? There was a photo on CoPR but other than that we did not provide any separate photo. I am assuming photos required while submitted in the application will be used on the pr card and as they have sent CoPR, that photo was according to the specifications.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Pretty much happens to everyone. Mail them new photos within specifications along with a copy of the letter. Don't fight it, it's pointless.

Oct 23, 2018
Pretty much happens to everyone. Mail them new photos within specifications along with a copy of the letter. Don't fight it, it's pointless.
Thanks. My wife and I both completed landing and weird issue is only she got the email. We both clicked the photos at the same place. Now I am confused if my photos are as per specification or not. Is there any way to contact the office?

Supreet86

Nov 3, 2019
Hi,

Recently we completed our landing. After a couple of weeks my wife received an email saying photos submitted to the office do not meet the requirement. And PR card will not be issued until new photos according to the specification are provided. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any way to contact the office? There was a photo on CoPR but other than that we did not provide any separate photo. I am assuming photos required while submitted in the application will be used on the pr card and as they have sent CoPR, that photo was according to the specifications.
Hi just wanted to know whether in the email they have specifically mentioned to get the photos clicked after the date of email received or could it be a recent photo anyways?

Oct 23, 2018
Hi just wanted to know whether in the email they have specifically mentioned to get the photos clicked after the date of email received or could it be a recent photo anyways?
They did not mention anything about getting the latest photos. They have just specified that the photos are not according to the specifications.