Manitoba (General stream)
AOR Received.
19-3-1213
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
Hi guys,

I applied for Manitoba PNP under general steam on jan,2012 from India. and I haven't received anything from immigration. when i will get some thing from immigration? and I am too much worried about interview. could anyone help me to Answer regarding interview .....

Q. What kind of interview will be held? face to face or phone call?
Q. when they interview me?
Q. What kind of question immigration gona ask me?
Q. Will immigration interview my sponsors as well ?
Q. Which language will be use in interview, English or my own language?

believing

Feb 22, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
at CIO 11 April 2012
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
AOR-CIO: 9th May 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Dont know but ECAS Changed to IN-PROCESS 24/5/2012
Med's Request
12/6/2012
Med's Done....
19/6/2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
1-August-2012
lucky96 said:
Hi guys,

I applied for Manitoba PNP under general steam on jan,2012 from India. and I haven't received anything from immigration. when i will get some thing from immigration? and I am too much worried about interview. could anyone help me to Answer regarding interview .....

Q. What kind of interview will be held? face to face or phone call?
Q. when they interview me?
Q. What kind of question immigration gona ask me?
Q. Will immigration interview my sponsors as well ?
Q. Which language will be use in interview, English or my own language?

They don't interview applicant except when the immigration officials feel there is a need to do so. Ideally only your sponsor should be interview depending on which stream your are applying under. Although I was interviewed becos we mentioned my wife's cousin who lives in BC in our form when we applied. So they wanted me to proof that I will stay in Manitoba when given PR. If you check on this thread you will find kind of questions your sponsor will be asked http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mpnp-application-2011-t67972.0.html

Hope this helps and all the best

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
Hello lucky96! I was nominated under general stream and was interviewed, that's why I want to share this. I consolidated these info(from other sources too and based from personal queries) for your reference, some are based from my own experience.
Here are some possible QUESTIONS for the sponsors/applicant when the MPNP Program officer conducts an interview:
A. How and when did you meet each other? What is the real name of the applicant/sponsor? (nicknames too)
B. How long did you know each other or what is your relationship with your sponsor?
C. When was the last time you talked to your Sponsor/ Applicant or have a communication with them?
D. When was the last time you saw your Sponsor/ Applicant?
E. Is your sponsors related to each other? What can you say about your sponsor A? Sponsor B?
F. What is his/her current work, current position? Current addresses?
G. How about their family composition regarding the sponsor/applicant, civil status?
H. What is the name of their parents (in my case sponsors are siblings).
I. Are you sure you will not transfer to other province once given a Letter of Approval?
J. Are you aware of the consequences to you and your Sponsors once you leave or didn't settle at all in Manitoba?
K. Is your sponsor willing to help you in your settlement plan to Manitoba?
L. What are the possible things that your sponsor can offer or help you when you arrive?
M. What do you know about Manitoba? (If you can state some facts regarding weather, environment or maybe events/holidays )
N. How long you want to stay in Manitoba?
O. Do you have relatives/friends in other province aside from Manitoba?
P. Do you think you can easily find a job in Manitoba and why? What are the websites you are using to find available jobs in MB? Can you site some companies that you remember?

Just a friendly reminder, just tell the truth, no need to lie, if you don't know the answer just say so. Stay calm and don't panic, please answer in a polite manner as they have a habit of going back and forth on the same questions. Goodluck!!!

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Thanks For Sharing
sset12 said:
Hello lucky96! I was nominated under general stream and was interviewed, that's why I want to share this. I consolidated these info(from other sources too and based from personal queries) for your reference, some are based from my own experience.
Here are some possible QUESTIONS for the sponsors/applicant when the MPNP Program officer conducts an interview:
A. How and when did you meet each other? What is the real name of the applicant/sponsor? (nicknames too)
B. How long did you know each other or what is your relationship with your sponsor?
C. When was the last time you talked to your Sponsor/ Applicant or have a communication with them?
D. When was the last time you saw your Sponsor/ Applicant?
E. Is your sponsors related to each other? What can you say about your sponsor A? Sponsor B?
F. What is his/her current work, current position? Current addresses?
G. How about their family composition regarding the sponsor/applicant, civil status?
H. What is the name of their parents (in my case sponsors are siblings).
I. Are you sure you will not transfer to other province once given a Letter of Approval?
J. Are you aware of the consequences to you and your Sponsors once you leave or didn't settle at all in Manitoba?
K. Is your sponsor willing to help you in your settlement plan to Manitoba?
L. What are the possible things that your sponsor can offer or help you when you arrive?
M. What do you know about Manitoba? (If you can state some facts regarding weather, environment or maybe events/holidays )
N. How long you want to stay in Manitoba?
O. Do you have relatives/friends in other province aside from Manitoba?
P. Do you think you can easily find a job in Manitoba and why? What are the websites you are using to find available jobs in MB? Can you site some companies that you remember?

Just a friendly reminder, just tell the truth, no need to lie, if you don't know the answer just say so. Stay calm and don't panic, please answer in a polite manner as they have a habit of going back and forth on the same questions. Goodluck!!!
dear And Have You Received Your LOA Yet

biddukhan

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Nomination.....
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
26-02-2013 ( Received status on online status) 17-11-2013 ( In process status) 17-11-2013 ( Background declaration form asked again) 26-11-2013 (submitted form again)
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 ( Received status on online status)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-07-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
Thanks sset12 for the questions....

Lucky96 and gat if you have applied in 2012 for MPNP kindly share your exp and timelines under MPNP Application 2012 thread as well.

Regards
BK

lucky96

May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2-1213
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
Manitoba (General stream)
AOR Received.
19-3-1213
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
hi guys

i got file no on 5 jun

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Dear Seniors, if anybody have idea on my queries, Please reply urgently.

I am applying for Manitoba MPNP program and filling EOI, Facing below queries,
1) My exp falls under two NOC in last 5 years(Previous: 3.5 years and Current:1.5 years), How can i apply for two NOC to get points(Points: 75) for 5 years of exp?
2) what should i answer for ''WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT OCCUPATION'', 3.5 years or 1.5 years.
3)How many full time of exp do you have in in last five years'', Is it related to occupation or total? because it is not mentioned about related to occupation? should i put 5 years?

Plz advise.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
@ lucky

something is very wrong somewhere, U applied since 2012, 4 years ago, under MPNP, see lucky i will want u to forget about interview, there is sometin wrong with ur application