[Philippines] CFO Sticker

Boracay

Apr 5, 2011
Boracay, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

To leave the Philippines I heard something about a CFO sticker?

I looked online and found this link http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348:fiancee-spouses-and-other-partners-of-foreign-nationals&catid=140

So am I correct in saying that my common law wife can only Tuesdays and Fridays at 1:30pm

Does it cost money? If so how much
Do we have to make an appointment?
Anything else we need to know?
Is there anyway provided she shows up that she will not get the Visa?

I want to book a flight but it looks like I need to coordinate around this.

Also.....at the airport, any special instructions?

Thanks!

inlove14

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
ive been in the CFO Cebu already and i got 2 certificate which is one of the requirements for renewal of the passport and u will need the certificate if u have the visa already for the sticker. the first thing u have to do is to complete all the requirements in the CFO. before they will give u the certificate, u have to attend the seminar first. i would suggest that ur wife should prepare for the interview, the interview is about ur relationship and what ur going to do in Canada. if u will go to CFO Cebu u need to be in the seminar early around 7 am coz first come first serve or if u are not familiar with the place. just like me what i did was me and my mom we find first the office of the CFO and the office for seminar. by the way, they accept pre register for the next day seminar. u have to pay 250 for the seminar and 400 in CFO certificate so all in all is 600... for the manila CFO sorry i have no idea but for the fees i guess its still the same. good luck!