+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Philippine NBI Clearance Renewal

Toto Phils

Jan 6, 2012
Hi Everyone!

I'm currently working here in Alberta, CA. Now I started to gather all the necessary documents that might be needed as I go through my PR Application. Is there any chance that I can renew my NBI Clearance in the Philippines through my parents? I still have my green personal copy of my previous NBI Certificate. Or do I need to start all over again.

Please any comments or suggestion are big help.

GOD BLESS US ALL APPLICANTS! GOD BLESS EVERYONE :D

imsamazing

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2011
Doc's Request.
August 2, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
Med's Request
July 14, 2011
Med's Done....
July 20-22, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 23, 2011
LANDED..........
September 24, 2011
hello. just renewal. just get NBI form #5 from philippine consulate in vancouver. search the web for their contact numbers. where are you exactly in alberta? visit philippine consulate website for instruction on how to process your NBI form.

rhon

Oct 15, 2011
i was able to renew the Phil. NBI of my partner physically in alberta here in the phils. i just presented his old green copy.

Toto Phils

Jan 6, 2012
Thanks " imsamazing & rhon! "

I'm here in Edmonton. I just called the NBI Office in Manila and they said that I need to go to the process on getting the Form No.5 at our Phils. Consulate here in Canada, get the finger prints done at the RCMP then return it to them again for authentication. Then after that send it to Phil and process it at NBI main office. Oh my, I didn't realize that it will be as complicated as that coz I thought i just need to send my green personal copy of my previous NBI Certificate then get it renew through my parents with a letter of authorization from me. Anyway I guess i just need to start as early as I could as it will take time.

If only there's a way of rushing it, I'll do it.

imsamazing

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2011
Doc's Request.
August 2, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
Med's Request
July 14, 2011
Med's Done....
July 20-22, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 23, 2011
LANDED..........
September 24, 2011
Did you already inquire with Philippine Consulate Office if they have the Form 5 available because sometimes its not available.

rhon

Oct 15, 2011
Want to establish connections Norhwest Calgary

Hello everyone. i am soon migrating to NorthWest Calgary.
I am trying to establish connection in that area. kindly reply and post
those who can be of help. Thank you very much folks see you soon!
Kind regards.
Ron

b.h.a.b.e.s

Star Member
Mar 27, 2010
Hope u already submitted your papers without the NBI clearance because the instructions says that u can submit all other documents while waiting for ur police clearance from the Philippines or any other country u resided before you come to Canada :)