+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacy tech(in US) Immigration from the US to Canada

lucyagarwal

Nov 20, 2014
Hi all,

I currently work as a pharmacy technician in the US and want to apply for express entry. Also, I am in the process of clearing PEBC pharmacy exams(of Canada) to work as a Pharmacist in Canada. Could anyone please suggest under which category would I fall and how to initiate the express entry process? My IELTS score is LRWS-9,7,7.5,8 and got ECA from Pebc stating my Pharmacy degree is equivalent to Canadian Bachelor degree
Your inputs are greatly appreciated. Please help!
Thank you
Supri

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all,

I currently work as a pharmacy technician in the US and want to apply for express entry. Also, I am in the process of clearing PEBC pharmacy exams(of Canada) to work as a Pharmacist in Canada. Could anyone please suggest under which category would I fall and how to initiate the express entry process? My IELTS score is LRWS-9,7,7.5,8 and got ECA from Pebc stating my Pharmacy degree is equivalent to Canadian Bachelor degree
Your inputs are greatly appreciated. Please help!
Thank you
Supri
I'm not sure what you mean by category. If you apply through FSW / Express Entry, you will enter a general pool with all other applicants and whether you are selected will be pursely based on points. You want to score 480+ to have a decent chance of being selected.

Details on the program and how to apply: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html