+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacy CEC

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
I don't think it matters as CIC recommends pharmacists doing degree evaluation with PEBC. PEBC has only one standard format for the letter. They do not provide separate letters for CEC and FSW. Even if it says FSW on top its still a degree evaluation and I dont think it should be a problem. Or at least I did not have any.
Hi
How are you ?
I am having same question
Can you please share your experience
I am foreign gradute pharmacist and i got eca from pebc
And i want to apply under CEC but my canadian work experience is retail supervisor
Should i use pebc eca report or i do my eca from wes?

Enasz

Nov 30, 2020
Hi all.. i have a silly wuestion but its confusing me.. while filling my EE profile ..for my study histry.. i didnt find Pharmacy in the majors.. therr are optiond of : sciences, applied/ sciences, general/ and sciences, health.. so which one to choose for pharmacy? Thank u

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all.. i have a silly wuestion but its confusing me.. while filling my EE profile ..for my study histry.. i didnt find Pharmacy in the majors.. therr are optiond of : sciences, applied/ sciences, general/ and sciences, health.. so which one to choose for pharmacy? Thank u
Science

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Hello Guys,

Pharmacy, being a professional course they are awarding 135 points out of 150 in education. I have already done with my ECA of my foreign pharmacy degree but it states that its only for purpose of "FSWP" programme. Though I don't have any foreign experience and I have 1 year of canadian experience which in not in the profession of pharmacy. SO Am I still getting the points for my 'ECA" under express entry?
Yes you will get 135 points and you can use this fir CEC