+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist with Post-grad certificate.

jinesh03

Apr 6, 2018
Dear all,
I am planning to apply for EE. I am a pharmacist from India and completed post-graduate diploma from UK.
So my questions are:

1.Should I go for PEBC evaluation for the professional degree option and WES for Post-Graduate Diploma? (is it possible to submit two ECA reports to CIC from two different organisations?) (My intention to do so is to get points on ''Two or More degree...'' option in skill transferability section.)

2. For WES evaluation, options are available for bachelor and masters in the dropped down menu. What option is suitable for post-grad. diploma ?

3. SHould I send my bachelor and post-grad transcripts to WES to get post-grad diploma evaluated OR just post grad transcripts is sufficient ?

Thanks in advance.
J.

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada
Dear all,
I am planning to apply for EE. I am a pharmacist from India and completed post-graduate diploma from UK.
So my questions are:

1.Should I go for PEBC evaluation for the professional degree option and WES for Post-Graduate Diploma? (is it possible to submit two ECA reports to CIC from two different organisations?) (My intention to do so is to get points on ''Two or More degree...'' option in skill transferability section.)

2. For WES evaluation, options are available for bachelor and masters in the dropped down menu. What option is suitable for post-grad. diploma ?

3. SHould I send my bachelor and post-grad transcripts to WES to get post-grad diploma evaluated OR just post grad transcripts is sufficient ?

Thanks in advance.
J.
1 - You can choose either WES or PEBC. You can also submit 2 ECA reports from 2 agencies.
2- You can choose Masters for PG Diploma. WES will evaluate it as per their policy.
3 - If you are planning to get "Two or more degrees, diplomas...", send both, bachelors and post-grad transcripts with a copy of both the degree and diploma.

jinesh03

Apr 6, 2018
1 - You can choose either WES or PEBC. You can also submit 2 ECA reports from 2 agencies.
2- You can choose Masters for PG Diploma. WES will evaluate it as per their policy.
3 - If you are planning to get "Two or more degrees, diplomas...", send both, bachelors and post-grad transcripts with a copy of both the degree and diploma.
Thanks GCMSBuddy.
Much appreciate your precise answer.
Just a small question on your 3rd answer. Did you mean to send both transcripts and certificate to CIC or WES ?