+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist to immigrate and work in Canada through the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program

Sep 22, 2020
Hi I am a 39 year old who has Bachelors Degree (B.Pharm) and a post graduate certificate in Pharmacy. I have 15 years of active working experience as a pharmacist. Are they still recruiting international skilled employees to immigrate and work in Canada through the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program? Please kindly advise and assist me to apply to work as a Pharmacist in Canada. I have 15 years of experience as a pharmacist both in hospital, retail (7 years) and now in regulatory affairs as Pharmacovigilance & Drug Information Pharmacist for the last 8 years. Contact me on ryjorim@gmail.com or Mobile number +67575730680 for WhatsApp and FB Messenger.

Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi I am a 39 year old who has Bachelors Degree (B.Pharm) and a post graduate certificate in Pharmacy. I have 15 years of active working experience as a pharmacist. Are they still recruiting international skilled employees to immigrate and work in Canada through the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program? Please kindly advise and assist me to apply to work as a Pharmacist in Canada. I have 15 years of experience as a pharmacist both in hospital, retail (7 years) and now in regulatory affairs as Pharmacovigilance & Drug Information Pharmacist for the last 8 years. Contact me on ryjorim@gmail.com or Mobile number +67575730680 for WhatsApp and FB Messenger.

Thank you
In general there is a surplus of pharmacists in Canada so I don’t know whether you’ll be selected through AIPP. Pharmacists aren’t on the list of PNP for most provinces. Quebec is the only province that hasn’t seen the negative pressure on community pharmacy salaries.