+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist assistant job for PR application

Pankti9

Jan 27, 2021
Don't worry if all your documents are proper.
I know lots of people who got PR with NOC 3219
Great!!Also do we need letter from employer as Pharmacy technical assistant or if they give letter with tittle Pharmacy Assistant with same responsibilities as Pharmacy Technical Assistant ?
would appreciate your reply!!

JJose01

Jun 12, 2019
Great!!Also do we need letter from employer as Pharmacy technical assistant or if they give letter with tittle Pharmacy Assistant with same responsibilities as Pharmacy Technical Assistant ?
would appreciate your reply!!
Mine had pharmacy technical assistant..but pharmacy assistant should be fine if your job responsibilities match
But try to get the letter as technical assistant if possible.

Pankti9

Jan 27, 2021
Mine had pharmacy technical assistant..but pharmacy assistant should be fine if your job responsibilities match
But try to get the letter as technical assistant if possible.
Okay!! I have two employers and one of them is giving for Technical and other one is not. As a result I was skeptical about this whole technical assistant thing

Sadagoban VR

Aug 21, 2020
LONDON,ON
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Do we need the license or certification for getting this Type B Job in the name of "Pharmacy technical assistant"? Also, 3219 listing has both Pharmacy technician and Pharmacy technical assistant title. So, Would these 2 jobs fall under Type B? (where assistant doesn't require license)

The question here is, Any candidate who doesn't have the license can get Type B job (PT assistant) and gain points for PR?

ankelpab

Feb 10, 2021
But I am a international pharmacist who has studied 1 year MOA and 1 year health and human services management. But I work as a pharmacy assistant. People are saying my NOC is 3414 and it isn’t eligible for PR. But under this code I am not able to find duties.

Dec 7, 2021
Do we need the license or certification for getting this Type B Job in the name of "Pharmacy technical assistant"? Also, 3219 listing has both Pharmacy technician and Pharmacy technical assistant title. So, Would these 2 jobs fall under Type B? (where assistant doesn't require license)

The question here is, Any candidate who doesn't have the license can get Type B job (PT assistant) and gain points for PR?
I do have the same question. Please let me know if you get any update

Dec 7, 2021
So I just the duties should match no matter the position or role is that right? Also some people are saying i need to get my documents evaluated from PEBC and not WES. Is that tru?