+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist assistant job for PR application

JJose01

Jun 12, 2019
So I just the duties should match no matter the position or role is that right? Also some people are saying i need to get my documents evaluated from PEBC and not WES. Is that tru?
the position can be assistant /technical assistant .. mention the noc and job duties correctly

It’s better to get your documents evaluated via Pebc .. that’s validates your pharmacy degree as a proffesional degree and you can claims masters points .

Reactions: Naturgrl
Dec 7, 2021
Thank you so much. Its really confusing as lot of people are saying different things and it is not clearly mentioned in the cic website as well

JJose01

Jun 12, 2019
Thank you so much. Its really confusing as lot of people are saying different things and it is not clearly mentioned in the cic website as well
I know it’s confusing.. I went through the same road ..
I am a PR now and I know many who got PR the same way .
*no license required
*if you are stocking the otc shelves in the pharmacy that’s when you cannot use this noc,but If you worked inside the pharmacy where you do input prescriptions,filling etc you can 100% claim this
*mention noc and job duties correctly
Submit the documents with no error
You will be good

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you so much for your help. Also one last thing, does PEBC does the evaluation of the masters degree as well or only the bachelors degree?

Artamnh

Nov 5, 2020
Does anyone know how does the new PR system (TEER) would influence the pharmacy assistants or the healthcare workers?!

JJose01

Jun 12, 2019
Hey i want to ask do I have to pass any exam if i do 2 years diploma in pharmacy technician. Plz reply and if there is any exam then what is the passing score
To work as a registered pharmacy technician you need to clear the licensing exam conducted by PEBC.
But to work as a pharmacy assistant no exam is required .

Reactions: M Waqas