+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmaceutical quality assurance, quality control NOC

Cheyeon

Aug 18, 2020
Hello
I am preparing to apply for EE.
I majored in Chemistry (bachelor)
and master in Organic Synthesis. Unlike other countries, in my country , can work for a pharmaceutical company without the pharmacy ,medicine major. When I read the thread here, I see everyone majoring in pharmacy ,medicine .

So What is my NOC number?
(Pharmaceutical quality assurance, quality control)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello
I am preparing to apply for EE.
I majored in Chemistry (bachelor)
and master in Organic Synthesis. Unlike other countries, in my country , can work for a pharmaceutical company without the pharmacy ,medicine major. When I read the thread here, I see everyone majoring in pharmacy ,medicine .

So What is my NOC number?
(Pharmaceutical quality assurance, quality control)
People can work at a pharmaceutical company without a pharmacy or medical degree. The pharmaceutical industry is relatively small in Canada so there are quite a few pharmacists that work in the industry.

Suraj.sonera

Aug 14, 2023
Hello, My name is Suraj sonera. I have done master of pharmacy and working in a pharma industry for around 10 years in quality assurance department. Can you pls suggest me a noc code for quality assurance profile in pharma industry.

Thanks,
Suraj

VanessaE

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
Hello, My name is Suraj sonera. I have done master of pharmacy and working in a pharma industry for around 10 years in quality assurance department. Can you pls suggest me a noc code for quality assurance profile in pharma industry.

Thanks,
Suraj
Hi there, the name of your job does not have to match the TEER code (2021) but I believe NOC 22100 is the closest to your duties working in pharma. Good luck!

halliefernald

May 5, 2024
Your NOC number would likely fall under the category of Chemical Engineers (NOC 2134) or Chemists (NOC 2112) depending on your specific role and responsibilities within the pharmaceutical industry. With your background in Chemistry and Organic Synthesis, you could work in pharmaceutical quality assurance or quality control, ensuring the safety and effectiveness of medications produced by pharmaceutical companies.

halliefernald

May 5, 2024
Your NOC number would likely fall under the category of Chemical Engineers (NOC 2134) or Chemists (NOC 2112) depending on your specific role and responsibilities within the pharmaceutical industry. With your background in Chemistry and Organic Synthesis, you could work in pharmaceutical quality assurance or quality control, ensuring the safety and effectiveness of medications produced by pharmaceutical companies.
Did you got the solution from my answer?