+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP

Jayliza

Mar 7, 2022
HELLO, I APPLIED FOR PGWP in January but did not get WP-EXT for PGWP. what should i do? is that letter mandatory to recieve?

yowyow

Jan 7, 2022
Did you have a valid Study Permit when you applied? In form 5710e under the place of residence and under the Status section, did you put "Study" and what date did you put for your study?

If you added all these correctly then you can work with the confirmation of receipt of an application or you can contact IRCC through webform or via call and ask them for clarification.

Jayliza

Mar 7, 2022
I have written status as student from 17 aug 2020 to 30 aug 2022 which is on passport while my study completes in dec 2021. Will it creat problem to get PGWP?

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Dear Members,
I travelled to India after my Post Grad work permit approval. Can I travel back to Canada with a multiple entry Visitor visa? or Do I need to apply for separate TRV for work purpose?
Thanks

Shna1

May 9, 2021
Dear Members,
I travelled to India after my Post Grad work permit approval. Can I travel back to Canada with a multiple entry Visitor visa? or Do I need to apply for separate TRV for work purpose?
Thanks
Hi,
Have you applied for TRV, to come back to Canada?

yowyow

Jan 7, 2022
Dear Members,
Thanks
If you have an active TRV (not expired) you can travel with it. It does not matter if it’s for study or visitor. Once it’s still valid or active (meaning not expired) you can use it. If all your TRVs are expired then you need to apply for a new one