+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp

rajbir76

Star Member
Jun 13, 2021
You said you had a study permit extension that was approved until Jan 2021. Did you actually have documents showing that it was approved. It doesn’t sound like you were in Canada during the process which could be the issue. Extensions are really meant for those residing and studying in Canada Does it specify whether it was refused but you retained your study permit until you applied for PGWP.
any update pgwp???

Naman23

Sep 13, 2021
Hi there.
My program got completed while i was in India. I have a valid permit and visa (the passport stamp date if i am not wrong) for the next 2 months.
1) I am trying to figure if i can fly back to canada on my active student visa and then apply for pgwp from there and get implied status and work until my pgwp gets approved

2) Or if i can apply pgwp from india and then fly (if i am eligible) and still get implied status and be allowed to work.

3) Or if i am not allowed to fly and i need to wait for my pgwp approval

Please help.

babyshamini14

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Hi there.
My program got completed while i was in India. I have a valid permit and visa (the passport stamp date if i am not wrong) for the next 2 months.
1) I am trying to figure if i can fly back to canada on my active student visa and then apply for pgwp from there and get implied status and work until my pgwp gets approved

2) Or if i can apply pgwp from india and then fly (if i am eligible) and still get implied status and be allowed to work.

3) Or if i am not allowed to fly and i need to wait for my pgwp approval

Please help.
Hi I'm also in same situation

I finished my entire program online last month & permit is till Dec 1st. Should I travel with my study permit or need visitor visa to travel for PGWP?
0094762072436 pls text

Naman23

Sep 13, 2021
Hi I'm also in same situation

I finished my entire program online last month & permit is till Dec 1st. Should I travel with my study permit or need visitor visa to travel for PGWP?
0094762072436 pls text
Please connect on facebook or ig @namannewatia