+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP

fhsadri

Oct 12, 2019
I have recently graduated and would like to apply for a post-graduation work permit in Canada. I live in Vancouver. The processing time for online applications is about 110 days. I have a valid study permit but my TRV is expired. So, I would like to know whether I can flag pole with a valid study permit and expired TRV or not from any border in BC.

Thanks in advance for the information.

star.igg

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
I have recently graduated and would like to apply for a post-graduation work permit in Canada. I live in Vancouver. The processing time for online applications is about 110 days. I have a valid study permit but my TRV is expired. So, I would like to know whether I can flag pole with a valid study permit and expired TRV or not from any border in BC.

You can start working full time once you have submitted an application for PGWP. Yes, you can flagpole too.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

You can flagpole .
You don’t need a TRV to re-enter only if you’re crossing the border .