+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP

mpotenci

Jul 22, 2020
Hi, do i really need a NOC a,b job to apply for pgwp? i will graduate on april 2021. my husband who has owp will expire on april 2021.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi, do i really need a NOC a,b job to apply for pgwp? i will graduate on april 2021. my husband who has owp will expire on april 2021.
You do not need a 0/a/b job to apply for a PGWP but you would need a 0/a/b job once you have your PGWP for your husband to be able apply for a work permit based on you having a PGWP

Last edited:
Reactions: Miracle2018

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
If he has a NOC A, B or 0 job, you can apply for a work permit based on his PGWP.
[/QU
We need to PGWP extension, SOWP and visit visa extension.My husband got 1 yr PGWP instead of 3 yrs because of his passport expiry, now he has renewed his passport, we were also granted lesser amount of visa ( SOWP and dependent visa) because of his passport expiry, now we want to apply extensions for three..As we know pgwp extension is paper based , so what we do for the other 2??? Please help our visas are expiring with in 20 days we have no time left

Lilly Susan

May 25, 2021
Hi,
I have one query...
If I am on a student Visa and my husband has an Open work permit and after graduation only I can apply for PGWP???
and If so, If I get 3 months as a grace period after my studies then, within the 3 months Is it possible to get PGWP approved and an extension of my husband's Open work permit???
So confused!
Please suggest any solutions for it...