+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hello ,

I have very urgent question . I hope someone can help me .

I have applied for my Pgwp on Jan 21 and its in process right now . Online application time is 84 times so that means i am hoping to get it mid/end April . My TRV expiring May 5 .

My sister is getting married on April 17 and i really want to attend her wedding . Is it okay if i go to India for wedding for 2 weeks and come by April 22 while my pgwp in process .

Please please help . Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello ,

I have applied for my Pgwp on Jan 21 and its in process right now . Online application time is 84 times so that means i am hoping to get it mid/end April . My TRV expiring May 5 .

My sister is getting married on April 17 and i really want to attend her wedding . Is it okay if i go to India for wedding for 2 weeks and come by April 22 while my pgwp in process .

You need a valid TRV to return (which you have) + hope your passport is valid for at least 6 months or you have a new passport

Reactions: AsimNexus

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello ,

When does your study permit expire?

Your previous posts indicate you submitted an expression of interest for PGP sponsorship. Are you a citizen/PR posting for someone else in this thread or did you actually submit the interest form when you are only here as a student?

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
You need a valid TRV to return (which you have) + hope your passport is valid for at least 6 months or you have a new passport
Thank you so much @Bryanna for your reply.

One more thing if immigration ask me about my status in Canada , what documents should i show them ! Can they refuse my departure from delhi airport because my trv expiring soon ?

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
When does your study permit expire?

Your previous posts indicate you submitted an expression of interest for PGP sponsorship. Are you a citizen/PR posting for someone else in this thread or did you actually submit the interest form when you are only here as a student?
Hello , @canuck_in_uk i am actually a student and using my sister’s account who is PR here .