+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp to PR

Safwancpca

Feb 21, 2024
Which province is best to move for pr in this current situation?? Alberta ,Saskatchewan or Newfoundland!!!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Which province is best to move for pr in this current situation?? Alberta ,Saskatchewan or Newfoundland!!!!
There is no best province. Did you study in any of them? All have different requirements so depends on your profile, NOC and whether you have a job offer with a designated employer. Research each one and see which one has a path for you. Even living and working there doesn’t guarantee your a nomination.

Safwancpca

Feb 21, 2024
There is no best province. Did you study in any of them? All have different requirements so depends on your profile, NOC and whether you have a job offer with a designated employer. Research each one and see which one has a path for you. Even living and working there doesn’t guarantee your a nomination.
I completed my graduation from backhome and i done 2 year Deploma at Ontario..when i calculated my crs score i cant meet the point..so iam planning to move

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I completed my graduation from backhome and i done 2 year Deploma at Ontario..when i calculated my crs score i cant meet the point..so iam planning to move
So research each province and see how to be eligible for PNP programs. Are you in IT? If not, Alberta not really an option without a job offer. NFLD - only an option if you get employment and job offer with designated employer. SK - don’t know what you are eligible for.

Reactions: Safwancpca

Safwancpca

Feb 21, 2024
So research each province and see how to be eligible for PNP programs. Are you in IT? If not, Alberta not really an option without a job offer. NFLD - only an option if you get employment and job offer with designated employer. SK - don’t know what you are eligible for.
Thanks you