+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP + SWOP applications question

ricardo_9288

Dec 12, 2020
Hi everyone!

I finished my studies and I will apply for my PGWP and the extension of SOWP this week.

I'm filling the form 5710 for my spouse and I have some questions:
1 -In the field 3: "I'm applying for one or more of the following: apply for a work permit with the same employer; apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer; restore my status as a worker" Which box should I check? She is working and I'm not sure which one to choose.
2 - Does she need to fill the "Details of intended work in Canada" section questions 2 to 7?

Thank you!

ALEX.BIRSEN

Nov 10, 2022
Hi everyone!

I finished my studies and I will apply for my PGWP and the extension of SOWP this week.

I'm filling the form 5710 for my spouse and I have some questions:
1 -In the field 3: "I'm applying for one or more of the following: apply for a work permit with the same employer; apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer; restore my status as a worker" Which box should I check? She is working and I'm not sure which one to choose.
2 - Does she need to fill the "Details of intended work in Canada" section questions 2 to 7?

Thank you!
Hello,

I am in the similar boat. How did you apply for SOWP along with PGWP, since SOWP needs three pay subs of your jobs? Please help me so I can file SOWP and PGWP together too.

ricardo_9288

Dec 12, 2020
I don't know. I've never seen the requirement of the 3 paystubs on the IRCC's website before.
I'm uploading my paystub as a webform just in case.

Have you uploaded a letter from your employer that confirms the employment in an occupation that’s classified under TEER category 0, 1, 2 or 3 of the NOC 2021? I've only uploaded my employment offer letter.