+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP refused!!!

babub98

Aug 19, 2020
Hi guys...
I applied for my PGWP application on July 14 and got rejected on July 16 th stating that I did part time on one of my semester. On July 30 I reapplied for PGWP with an explanation and still waiting for its response. My question is that Is it possible for me to apply for a study permit right now as a backup just incase my PGWP is refused? (Applying study permit along with PGWP application)
Please do replay I am in a confused situation right now.

bhumik147

Jul 20, 2020
Hi guys...
I applied for my PGWP application on July 14 and got rejected on July 16 th stating that I did part time on one of my semester. On July 30 I reapplied for PGWP with an explanation and still waiting for its response. My question is that Is it possible for me to apply for a study permit right now as a backup just incase my PGWP is refused? (Applying study permit along with PGWP application)
so isnt working part time during study a valid thing?

lolcocks

Jul 23, 2020
Hi guys...
Was there any reason why your PGWP could be refused? Working more than 20 hours per week? Or taking a semester off?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi guys...
You cannot apply for a study permit if you're not enrolled in an eligible institution.

Sidhu29

Nov 5, 2020
no thats fine if you already apply for that but we filled web form with explanation letter we are also waiting for any reply

babub98

Aug 19, 2020
no thats fine if you already apply for that but we filled web form with explanation letter we are also waiting for any reply
Ok got it. Did his application refused do to the same situation as mine like taking part time course?