+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Refused 2017

apoorv01

Aug 17, 2017
hi..all
i have concern about my post graduate work permit refusal. i have finished my study in april and i applied for PG workpemit in june with only transcript. After two and half months i got refusal mail said not enough document. now my 90 days period of work permit application is finished but i have study visa until August 2018. i have already re-applied workpermit with explanation latter and all other documents.
I just wanted to know how much chances i have for work permit approval ?
Do i need to apply for restoration period? (i have study visa until aug 2018)
how much time they take for 2nd application ? (its alredy 15 days of 2nd application)
Any suggestions what should i do, if refusal again for any reason?
thanks.

Last edited:

maria-rita

Sep 5, 2018
hi..all
i have concern about my post graduate work permit refusal. i have finished my study in april and i applied for PG workpemit in june with only transcript. After two and half months i got refusal mail said not enough document. now my 90 days period of work permit application is finished but i have study visa until August 2018. i have already re-applied workpermit with explanation latter and all other documents.
I just wanted to know how much chances i have for work permit approval ?
Do i need to apply for restoration period? (i have study visa until aug 2018)
how much time they take for 2nd application ? (its alredy 15 days of 2nd application)
Any suggestions what should i do, if refusal again for any reason?
thanks.
Hi there, I'm in a similar situation. I just applied with a transcript and they refused my PGWP aplication. Did you get approval from your second application?

winev

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Hi there, I'm in a similar situation. I just applied with a transcript and they refused my PGWP aplication. Did you get approval from your second application?
The application should ALWAYS include the Notice/ Letter of Graduation from the educational institution. Final Transcript is not enough.