+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP refusal

Pavibals

Aug 12, 2021
Has anyone got their PGWP got refused under the grounds of section 205c(ii) ? According to my immigration advisor from the university, she guess they might have did this by mistake. So asked me to reapply. Contacted IRCC via email and web form they asked me to reapply.
I have now submitted with LOE and I would like to know what are the chances of getting it approved ?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Has anyone got their PGWP got refused under the grounds of section 205c(ii) ? According to my immigration advisor from the university, she guess they might have did this by mistake. So asked me to reapply. Contacted IRCC via email and web form they asked me to reapply.
I have now submitted with LOE and I would like to know what are the chances of getting it approved ?
What is the whole explanation?

Pavibals

Aug 12, 2021
PGWP refused under the ground” you don’t meet the requirements of PGWP pursuant under section 205 c(ii)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If officer made an error in refusal, then chance is good. Can't comment because don't know your program.