+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Refusal due to ‘Documents not submitted’

mxxlan

May 21, 2023
Submitted my PGWP application late Jan, The first week of May I was requested to submit original transcripts from my first school since I had transferred schools.

I submitted my documents on time and got a letter a week after refusing my PGWP stating that the documents were never submitted through the portal. I indeed submitted them on time and have proof of it.

I applied for reconsideration the same day I got the refusal adding all of the proof I could. Do you all know what could I do to speed up this process? Has anyone been through this and done flagpoling after?

ujjwal tyagi

May 22, 2023
Submitted my PGWP application late Jan, The first week of May I was requested to submit original transcripts from my first school since I had transferred schools.

I submitted my documents on time and got a letter a week after refusing my PGWP stating that the documents were never submitted through the portal. I indeed submitted them on time and have proof of it.

I applied for reconsideration the same day I got the refusal adding all of the proof I could. Do you all know what could I do to speed up this process? Has anyone been through this and done flagpoling after?
how long were you registered in your first school ?
please suggest me on this :-
i have changed my DLI, and my classes will start from september (in new DLI ). i updated IRCC about this in May and was registered as a full time student till May. And now i am waiting for my new DLI to start ( seat is confirmed in new DLI ).
MAIN QUESTION is : HOW MANY HOURS A WEEK CAN I WORK IN THIS FREE TIME.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE WORK MORE THAN 20 HOURS A WEEK ON SIN. Will our application be refused for sure? if my application for pgwp gets rejected because i have worked more than 20 hours a week, what other options will i have at that tie...?

thanks for your time

what do you think, will they ask me also to submit the first school transcript?

mxxlan

May 21, 2023
how long were you registered in your first school ?
please suggest me on this :-
i have changed my DLI, and my classes will start from september (in new DLI ). i updated IRCC about this in May and was registered as a full time student till May. And now i am waiting for my new DLI to start ( seat is confirmed in new DLI ).
MAIN QUESTION is : HOW MANY HOURS A WEEK CAN I WORK IN THIS FREE TIME.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE WORK MORE THAN 20 HOURS A WEEK ON SIN. Will our application be refused for sure? if my application for pgwp gets rejected because i have worked more than 20 hours a week, what other options will i have at that tie...?

thanks for your time

what do you think, will they ask me also to submit the first school transcript?

I don't think the length of how long I was registered matters - but I was registered for 4 terms (a year and four months).

I am not familiar with work eligibility between school transfers. My transition just took two weeks so it wasn't a major gap and I was still able to work cause I still remained a full time student before and after the transfer.

If you work more than 20 hours a week it will be violating your study permit condition. However there is a temporary policy that allows you to work full time until end of this year, but again, please make sure to read IRCC's website since I am NOT an immigration consultant.

And yes, when u apply for PGWP submit both original school transcripts.

mxxlan

May 21, 2023
UPDATE***

I finally got my work permit, June 5th 2023. Two weeks after (May 19) sending my reconsideration request. I had an RCIC and she took care of making a reconsideration letter with all the proof that we submitted my transcripts on time.