+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Reconsideration

Joseph2222

Nov 5, 2017
Hi guys I was eligible for 3 years work permit since I did 2 grad certificate programs. However I ended up getting 1 year work permit. I called CIC agent and they told me they will send a note of reconsideration and told me to wait up to 1 month and she emphasized that there is no guarantee that I will get my work permit fixed. I am now worried since it's past 30 calender days and I haven't received any update yet.

What should I do guys?

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Hi guys I was eligible for 3 years work permit since I did 2 grad certificate programs. However I ended up getting 1 year work permit. I called CIC agent and they told me they will send a note of reconsideration and told me to wait up to 1 month and she emphasized that there is no guarantee that I will get my work permit fixed. I am now worried since it's past 30 calender days and I haven't received any update yet.

What should I do guys?
start your PR application. Even after your one year this will help you stay back for a longer time.

rafpalma

Jan 22, 2020
Hi Joseph2222,
Could you share which option did you select in the automated messages?
I trying to speak to an agent since Monday, but every time I call it says all agents are busy and suggest me to submit a webform.
Thanks.

Joseph2222

Nov 5, 2017
Hi Joseph2222,
Could you share which option did you select in the automated messages?
I trying to speak to an agent since Monday, but every time I call it says all agents are busy and suggest me to submit a webform.
Thanks.
Try to call, early morning. Call as early as 8am sharp. In the automated messages select work permit. Hold on to it and they will automatically forward your call to an agent. One more thing, they will give u an option to leave ur phone number and hung up your phone so that they may call u ASAP. That's the best option

Aria020711

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hi, Joseph
How long it takes to get a response for reconsideration?
I got my PGWP refused a month ago, I requested for reconsideration and I haven't got any updates. It has been 30 days. I am really nervous now.

Aria020711

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Try to call, early morning. Call as early as 8am sharp. In the automated messages select work permit. Hold on to it and they will automatically forward your call to an agent. One more thing, they will give u an option to leave ur phone number and hung up your phone so that they may call u ASAP. That's the best option
Hi, Joseph
I got my PGWP refused a month ago, I requested for reconsideration and I haven't got any updates. It has been 30 days. I am really nervous now.

vkottawa

Apr 25, 2020
Hi, Joseph
Hello, Did you get any reply for your reconsideration?

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, Joseph
Hi aria I am in same situation, just want to ask I have submitted my web form, and have not receive any email yet that they receive my form or not, so m bit nervous, do u know how it all work?