+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pgwp reconsideration Need helppppp TT

Mar 15, 2024
Hi everyone,
My post graduate work permit got refused on Jan 30th claiming I am not full time student during my study. I have already attached official letter from my school in my first application; I have 2 part-times and 1 short gap semester. The reasons for the part-time study were caused by school strike and my father's serious illness & death. The gap was caused by school too ( academic blocked). It was stated in the official letter in my first application. However they seem not satisfied; so I applied for reconsideration. The following is my timeline and I really need someone to give some advice in what I should do.
Feb 13th - reconsideration submitted with original official letter and more evidence attached.
Feb 13th - Received automatic reply from IRCC of receipt of my inquiry
Feb 19th - Received reply from IRCC of document added to the file for officer view
March 5th - Document sent to the responsible office
No reply since then.

I have seen so many cases of consideration approved here while they got response within 1 month.
I am so worried now and stressful basically everyday. I have a job offer that needs me to start on April 1st and I really do not wanna miss that opportunity.
Is there anyone can help or suggest me what I should do to accelerate the process? Really appreciate

Mar 15, 2024
I graduated last june and submitted my first application on Sep. it has past my 180 days so I do not think re-apply is an option for me. I did apply for restoration.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone,
My post graduate work permit got refused on Jan 30th claiming I am not full time student during my study. I have already attached official letter from my school in my first application; I have 2 part-times and 1 short gap semester. The reasons for the part-time study were caused by school strike and my father's serious illness & death. The gap was caused by school too ( academic blocked). It was stated in the official letter in my first application. However they seem not satisfied; so I applied for reconsideration. The following is my timeline and I really need someone to give some advice in what I should do.
Feb 13th - reconsideration submitted with original official letter and more evidence attached.
Feb 13th - Received automatic reply from IRCC of receipt of my inquiry
Feb 19th - Received reply from IRCC of document added to the file for officer view
March 5th - Document sent to the responsible office
No reply since then.

I have seen so many cases of consideration approved here while they got response within 1 month.
I am so worried now and stressful basically everyday. I have a job offer that needs me to start on April 1st and I really do not wanna miss that opportunity.
Is there anyone can help or suggest me what I should do to accelerate the process? Really appreciate
Unfortunately there is no way to accelerate the process. I would recommend that you get a consultation with a lawyer since this is not a straightforward case. Good luck.