+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Reconsideration NEED HELP PLEASE!

Aria020711

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
My PGWP got refused on 06 JAN. IRCC said I was not continually fulltime studying.
However, I WAS fulltime continually. So I got a letter from York U and sent a request for reconsideration on 09 Jan.
21 Jan, I got the message from my CIC account, asking me to provide additional documents to continue processing my application-"official letter confirming how many credits were taken for each semester." and the deadline is 28 Jan.
When I was trying to upload it through my CIC account, I couldn't find any link to upload this document. Therefore, I uploaded it by webform on 27 Jan.
on 28 Jan,
I received the email from IRCC, saying "We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration."
Since 28 Jan, I haven't got any responses and updates so far.
Is there still any hope to get my case approved? How long it usually takes to get a response of reconsideration?
Anybody can help me! Appreciate a lot in advance!

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Hello guys I need some advice or suggestion. I have applied for My pgwp last year may and got rejected on March 6, I applied for reconsideration through representative on 17th March and representative got response on April 23 that he did not filled the rep form correctly, so they did not accept his request. So I had to apply myself and representative send one more webform on 26th April. But when I was talking yo agent on call, he put reconsideration note on my file and my file was open by edemnton ircc, but they did not recieve my additional document which I send on my webform on 25th April. The officer decided to stay for his original drcission. And my representative was saying , if officer decide to stay with his original decission , then my webform which has all my document , will also be rejected which I send on 26th April. And I have been out on 6 month applying time line bcoz I got my response after 11 months wait time .. can you'll suggest me some input? What to do? Judicial review is option, or reply bcoz I am still in 90 days period time. And my webform is suppose to reach to them soon if it's not decline , officer just wants to see my commercial pilot lisence, do they reconsider second time? I got letter from them information letter. What do u suggest?