+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP questions! urgent!

kemerloo

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Hi! I'm about to apply pgwp and can't upload the IMM5710 online. my form is updated and was validated as well. It is less than 4 mb too. what might be the problem?

And for the document checklist, it says it should be with your application. Where do I upload it? It doesn't have option on the site. Or do I have to combine it to other documents?

For the transcript, do I combine the diploma and letter from school too? Coz we need to upload only one file, right?

Thank you for the help guys!

Baris.Kokten4

Dec 10, 2016
I can answer your second question I think. I was having the same problem with multiple documents and only one drop box. What they want you to do is combine all documents using an online pdf combiner to create one file then upload that.

kemerloo

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
How about for the document checklist? Did you upload yours with the application? And did you attach your receipt for the payment as well? Thank you so much..
Baris.Kokten4 said:
I can answer your second question I think. I was having the same problem with multiple documents and only one drop box. What they want you to do is combine all documents using an online pdf combiner to create one file then upload that.

kemerloo

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Baris.Kokten4 said:
No I applied online and paid online. So no receipt and document check list was there.
Yah. I paid in advance coz I thought you will need to attach it on your document checklist. Now my payment is double but I already emailed IRCC for refund. Btw, thanks for the help.