+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp question!!!

Jyangbae

Dec 10, 2020
Hi I applied my pgwp in August and I’m still waiting for updates. Anyone in the same boat as me ?

also I spent like two years in WLU but later transferred to Humber for another degree program. In my official Humber college transcript it contains the courses I took in 2013 from wlu and thoes r the only courses that were transferred to Humber and my degree program started at Humber in 2016 winter. I wonder if it’s mandatory for me to explain the gap between 2013 to 2016 while I was in WLU? Or I do not have to?

Jyangbae

Dec 10, 2020
Yes you need to explain anything unusual to help the officer reach the correct decision
I understand. But my pgwp is for my degree program at Humber. Do I have to explain the study gaps occurred at my previous school ?? As I’m not applying for a pgwp with my previous schools program.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I understand. But my pgwp is for my degree program at Humber. Do I have to explain the study gaps occurred at my previous school ?? As I’m not applying for a pgwp with my previous schools program.
If there is anything that might cause the officer to think twice about your eligibility while looking at your docs it's best to explain it. Otherwise you are leaving a lot up to the officers ability to figure everything out correctly.