+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP query

Etzioauditore14

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
I have a few questions regarding the PGWP application:

1) I have had 4 part time jobs in the 4 year duration that I have been here. My school advisor told me I just need to write Student (2015-2019) in the employment section or should i mention about all my part time positions?

2) I have a job offer already so should I mention that too?

3) when exactly does one stop working after final exams ? After i get final grades or after i get the email about getting the completion letter.

4) I was in a university in my first year and did not do so well so i changed it after 2 terms ,since summer was a scheduled break i went back home for it. would that cause any issues in the process?.( my current GPA is 3.8 if that matters).

Etzioauditore14

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
See this: https://international.humber.ca/assets/files/pdf/pgwp- permit-august-25-final.pdf

About your last question if it was a scheduled break there is no problem but it depends on if you have any other gaps in your transcripts and how exactly you changed schools, you should maybe include an explanation if it isn't clear from the documents.
It was a scheduled break since the university didnt have any classes for my program in summer(2016).Lets just say i did rather poorly academically in the university but i was full time in both the semesters. I got admitted to a different college in fall(2016) and had a scheduled break in summer(2017) after that i have had no breaks and i also had to apply for a co-op permit in fall(2017) so i am certain CIC knows about my recent college and the change.