+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP & PR Options for different province

deepti1891

Jun 29, 2020
Hi ,

I am planning to do 1 yr course in Toronto. Can anyone guide me regarding PGWP .If I go for 2 courses of 1 yr each then will I get 3 yrs PGWP? And if not this then which is the province which will help me get PR easily .

Thanks!

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Yes, if you are in continuous full-time studies you can combine two one-year programs to get a three-year PGWP.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Thats an impossible question to answer as you are asking for a prediction 3-5 years out after you have completed 2 years studies and a couple years Canadian experience. Obtaining PR has so many variable apart from which province such as age , qualifications , work experience and even what type of work. Taking a course in one province does not necessarily tie you to applying for PR in that province anyway.

For sure not a good idea to apply for a study permit showing the sole intention is to apply for PR as opposed to return to home country. Reality PR may be the plan but declaring up front not a good idea.

deepti1891

Jun 29, 2020
Thats an impossible question to answer as you are asking for a prediction 3-5 years out after you have completed 2 years studies and a couple years Canadian experience. Obtaining PR has so many variable apart from which province such as age , qualifications , work experience and even what type of work. Taking a course in one province does not necessarily tie you to applying for PR in that province anyway.

For sure not a good idea to apply for a study permit showing the sole intention is to apply for PR as opposed to return to home country. Reality PR may be the plan but declaring up front not a good idea.
Thanks!