+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Outside Canada (India)

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
I get you.

But I applied outside of Canada. DO i need a valid study permit even if I am applying outside of Canada??
Well if I'm not mistaking, then the part below could be the answer for your question. Which mean that it was not an error from them.
"If your study permit will expire before you get your marks, you have 2 options. You can

If your study permit expires before you apply

If you don’t change your status to visitor and your study permit expires, you have up to 90 days after your study permit expires to apply for a PGWP and restore your status as a student. "

I am so sorry if this is the case. I hope you did a little bit more research before applying.

STAYDOGGED

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Well if I'm not mistaking, then the part below could be the answer for your question. Which mean that it was not an error from them.
"If your study permit will expire before you get your marks, you have 2 options. You can

If your study permit expires before you apply

If you don’t change your status to visitor and your study permit expires, you have up to 90 days after your study permit expires to apply for a PGWP and restore your status as a student. "

I am so sorry if this is the case. I hope you did a little bit more research before applying.
I Understand you. But do you think the highlighted below means anything??
February 14, 2019

The program delivery instructions have been updated to include a series of facilitative measures, such as

• the removal of the requirement to hold a valid study permit when applying for a post-graduation work permit
  • the extension of the deadline to apply from 90 days to 6 months

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
I Understand you. But do you think the highlighted below means anything??
February 14, 2019

The program delivery instructions have been updated to include a series of facilitative measures, such as

• the removal of the requirement to hold a valid study permit when applying for a post-graduation work permit
  • the extension of the deadline to apply from 90 days to 6 months
The point that you put on bold only means that people can be on study permit or visitor visa while applying for PGWP. If you don't have neither of them, then I am not sure.
When was your study permit expired? What is your full timeline?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020