+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Outside Canada (India)

animbalk

Feb 12, 2021
Anyone has any experience applying for PGWP from India recently? I want to understand what the timelines look like for TRV stamping on passport. Any advice is much appreciated. Thank you

animbalk

Feb 12, 2021
When did u Apply pgwp
I am yet to apply for it. My program gets over next month. I will apply for it post that. I am evaluating my options - whether to remain in Canada and apply or apply from India. Would appreciate any inputs/ experience that you may have. Thank you

Venu95ram

Feb 6, 2021
I am yet to apply for it. My program gets over next month. I will apply for it post that. I am evaluating my options - whether to remain in Canada and apply or apply from India. Would appreciate any inputs/ experience that you may have. Thank you
Same confusion

shortybhavz

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Please remain in Canada itself. For PGWP applicants outside Canada the processing time is very long. Moreover, you need a job offer from a Canadian company before you can fly back to Canada.

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Please remain in Canada itself. For PGWP applicants outside Canada the processing time is very long. Moreover, you need a job offer from a Canadian company before you can fly back to Canada.
Bro, did you get your PGWP? I applied from outside of Canada and I am still waiting!

shortybhavz

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Bro, did you get your PGWP? I applied from outside of Canada and I am still waiting!
No, I haven't. Oddly enough, they asked me to do my biometrics again. I had done it back in 2019 but still they asked me. Anyway, I did it two weeks ago and I am waiting for the next steps now.