+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP January Applicants

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied for post graduate work permit within Canada almost one month ago and I have not heard anything back from them yet. Is there any applicant with similar situation? Do you have any idea how long does it take?

S89

Jan 5, 2013
I applied for my PGWP on 10th January, and i am still waiting to hear back from them. According to the cic website the current processing time is 36 days. Anybody else got it who applied before 10th jan or after 10th jan?

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S89 said:
I applied for my PGWP on 10th January, and i am still waiting to hear back from them. According to the cic website the current processing time is 36 days. Anybody else got it who applied before 10th jan or after 10th jan?
I think we have to wait a bit longer to hear from them! Please let me know when you got a new update from them.

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In CIC website, they are mentioning that processing time for work permit online application is 36 days and right now they are working on DEC 31 applicants. So, you may get an update in a week or so. Please let us know when you get an update.

unclesamy

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Stone89 said:
Applied on Jan 13. Was told my profile has been updated but when I opened it no updates
same happened with me 2 mails about update and then 3rd mail saying there were no updates. I dont know whats going on.

S89

Jan 5, 2013
heyy...i havent received mine till now..applied on 10th jan...a guy in this forum who applied on 5th jan received his early this week or at the end of last week... i am not sure though, as he didnt mention it clearly.

unclesamy

Star Member
May 11, 2013
S89 said:
heyy...i havent received mine till now..applied on 10th jan...a guy in this forum who applied on 5th jan received his early this week or at the end of last week... i am not sure though, as he didnt mention it clearly.
so by next week we should expect something.

S89

Jan 5, 2013
Nope didnt hear anything...is it possible that we receive the pgwp in mail before the status on mycic changes?