+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP issue

Nurulain

Oct 18, 2018
Hello,
Hope you are well. After my final semester I was charged with academic misconduct in a course and I got an F in that course. Before that I had already taken the completion letter and I applied for my PGWP which I got in 20 days. Now the problem is that I got a PGWP and the university has failed me in the course. I already raised a webform of IRCC and explained the situation. What do you think will be the most likely outcome. Will my PGWP be cancelled? What should i do

Callumjee

Jun 6, 2019
Hi, well you got the PGWP so I wouldn't of said anything personally. Its done now, they may not do anything as the permit has already been issued. When did you apply for the PGWP?

Nurulain

Oct 18, 2018
i had applied it in the month of january and i got the PGWP on 26 feb 2021. The school had already passed me in that course and i had taken all my documents like letter of completion, unofficial transcript, letter of attestation etc, but in the month of april they emailed me and told me that that i have been accused of academic misconduct and they are failing me, so my course requirements are not complete. It is a very complex situation and i dont know what will happen.

Callumjee

Jun 6, 2019
i had applied it in the month of january and i got the PGWP on 26 feb 2021. The school had already passed me in that course and i had taken all my documents like letter of completion, unofficial transcript, letter of attestation etc, but in the month of april they emailed me and told me that that i have been accused of academic misconduct and they are failing me, so my course requirements are not complete. It is a very complex situation and i dont know what will happen.
I see, well you sent the webform so I believe that is the best that you can do, you have been honest but as you have already got the PGWP I wouldn't worry too much. It should be fine, you will just have to wait to hear back, what date did you apply in January? I just applied on Monday and I am curious for the timeline.