+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp implied status - suitable for sowp?

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Hello, for an applicant still waiting for PGWP approval, can their families still apply for sowp and study permit dependants? Applicant has NOC b job and 3 months payslip. Can they apply for wait for PGWP approval

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Thanks. After getting PGWP though, can the last 3 payslips before the permit approval be used for the application? Or wait another 3 months to get oauslios after the permit, do u know?

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Its been four months since i applied my pgwp but after getting three paystubs i applied for my hubby as well he is already in csnada
Hello, was this recently? So u applied before your PGWP got approved? Kindly confirm pls

Jreet

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hello, was this recently? So u applied before your PGWP got approved? Kindly confirm pls
Sorry for delay. I did not get my pgwp yet however i applied for hubby sowp. If they ask my work permit i hope they will give my visa till then

nagatj

Nov 9, 2020
Its been four months since i applied my pgwp but after getting three paystubs i applied for my hubby as well he is already in csnada
Hi, did you get pgwp? I'm also in the same place, I applied pgwp in July, but didn't get any response, About to apply for sowp this week. If possible can you please let me know what documents you have included for sowp?

Jreet

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hi, did you get pgwp? I'm also in the same place, I applied pgwp in July, but didn't get any response, About to apply for sowp this week. If possible can you please let me know what documents you have included for sowp?
I got mine but my husband visa is still in progress from august we attached only pay stubs you can attach job offer as well

samir5767

Jan 23, 2019
I got mine but my husband visa is still in progress from august we attached only pay stubs you can attach job offer as well
hi so did he get SOWP?? i applied for my PGWP. now implied status. My wifes visa expires in december. not sure weather to apply for extention of SOWP or wait for pgwp.

Jreet

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
hi so did he get SOWP?? i applied for my PGWP. now implied status. My wifes visa expires in december. not sure weather to apply for extention of SOWP or wait for pgwp.
My husband did not get visa yet but i applied his while i was on implied status. So don't worry you can apply for your wife visa while on implied status but you need noc b job and three pay stubs

samir5767

Jan 23, 2019
My husband did not get visa yet but i applied his while i was on implied status. So don't worry you can apply for your wife visa while on implied status but you need noc b job and three pay stubs
thank you for replying. did you confirm with anyone like agent or IRCC before applying while you were on implied status?? are you sure its not necessary to have approved PGWP??

Jreet

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
thank you for replying. did you confirm with anyone like agent or IRCC before applying while you were on implied status?? are you sure its not necessary to have approved PGWP??
No i did not i applied my self actually but one of my friend did same and got visa

THUKRALD

Jan 31, 2019
Hello all, I have applied my pgwp in Jan and I am still on implied status. I started working in a noc b job from Feb. Can I apply for SOWP for my husband and dependent visa for my kid or have to wait till approval.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Hello all, I have applied my pgwp in Jan and I am still on implied status. I started working in a noc b job from Feb. Can I apply for SOWP for my husband and dependent visa for my kid or have to wait till approval.
You can apply with PGWP Application submission Confirmation and mention why you don't have a work permit till date in your letter of explanation , your NOC B job offer letter & 3 paystubs. Once you get your PGWP, upload it via webform.

Last edited:

Akad

May 22, 2022
Hi Friends

I've PGWP and have been working in NOC A job. I want to apply for SOWP with dependents. I'm filling IRCC application and would like to know that:
  1. What should I select visa type for dependent children, Visitor or study (ages b/w 5y-10y)? If I select study then what will I upload in the LOA tabs?
  2. What should I select visa type for infant (less than 1y old)?
  3. Can I use 3 biWeekly paystubs even though I have not completed 2 months on job?

Reactions: Miracle2018