+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP IMM5710: Validation Error AFTER Submitting

ElianeB

Feb 9, 2022
Hi Guys,

I have filled, validated, and uploaded the imm5710 form and submitted the PGWP application a few days ago. Everything seemed fine at that time, the validation and the barcodes. But when I opened the imm5710 form today, there is a validation error, that the starting date must be greater or equal than today's date, and it showed "validated: no". I still got the barcodes at the end of it. And if I adjust the time of my computer to a few days before, I can open the form properly and it is validated again. So I'm very concerned:
1. Does IRCC print the form when it is submitted, or will the same error appear in their system?
2. Can I call IRCC to check if the document is still validated?
3. What should I do if the error continues?

Thank you!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have filled, validated, and uploaded the imm5710 form and submitted the PGWP application a few days ago. Everything seemed fine at that time, the validation and the barcodes. But when I opened the imm5710 form today, there is a validation error, that the starting date must be greater or equal than today's date, and it showed "validated: no". I still got the barcodes at the end of it. And if I adjust the time of my computer to a few days before, I can open the form properly and it is validated again. So I'm very concerned:
1. Does IRCC print the form when it is submitted, or will the same error appear in their system?
2. Can I call IRCC to check if the document is still validated?
3. What should I do if the error continues?

Thank you!
Change the date to today's and upload again. they only view your submission once validated change to "yes"

ElianeB

Feb 9, 2022
Change the date to today's and upload again. they only view your submission once validated change to "yes"
I have already submitted my application, so where can I upload it again?
Besides I have tried filling and validating a brand-new up-to-date form. If I change the date of my comupter to a date in the future, the same error appears and the document becomes invalidated again. What should I do?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have already submitted my application, so where can I upload it again?
Besides I have tried filling and validating a brand-new up-to-date form. If I change the date of my comupter to a date in the future, the same error appears and the document becomes invalidated again. What should I do?
Its not about adjusting time on your computer, but some of the time range in some of the question is either past on the day you are filling application. Provided you already submitted, pay fees and you have application number, you can validate it and attach on webform with note that validation failed but submission was successful.

ElianeB

Feb 9, 2022
Its not about adjusting time on your computer, but some of the time range in some of the question is either past on the day you are filling application. Provided you already submitted, pay fees and you have application number, you can validate it and attach on webform with note that validation failed but submission was successful.
When I am filling the application, it was the exact date of filling and the pdf was validated. I am adjusting the time on my computer only because I could not have an immediate check as if on a future date greater than the date in the form. Since the errors happen when the time on my computer changes, I suppose the same error will reappear when the time naturally changes, aka the validated document will be errored again tomorrow.